I posted a birthday wishlist last year and my wishlist is still pretty much the same with a few minor tweaks....
My birthday is Wednesday, July 9th and, God willing, I will be 37 years old. Being the super considerate person that I am I've gone and made a list of gifts you all can get me for my big day.
So, without further ado:
1. Offer a prayer for my friends Hamin and Paul (Paul would have turned 40 this July 9th)
2. Photo Collage: come take a picture with me
3. Some cake and some ice cream (your birthday is not over until you have cake)
4. A movie night: there are so many free movies this summer in the city and I have an awesome lawn chair ( www.uwishunu.com )
5. A laugh ( 'memba when... lol. Ya'll know I'm silly)
6. A handwritten letter (I'd like to reignite this lost art)
7. A hug ( not a small juice, an embrace...but warn me before you do it)
8. A donation in any amount to the Epilepsy Foundation ( www.efepa.org )
9. A nice watch