Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012... this year will be better

I put a countdown ticker on my page not only to remind me that I will officially be in my "mid 30's" in a few short months but to also give me a visual of how much time I have to meet a goal I set for myself.  Yes, the ole weight loss goal.  I am tired of the extra pounds I'm carrying around. It literally amounts to that of a toddler. I'm carrying around a toddler! I no longer choose to spend time trying to find clothes to camouflage a roll or a bulge.  I have a pair of jeans that I need to wear on my 35th birthday. These jeans have no stretch in them. Ladies, you know what that means. I will not set a target weight though.  My goal is to live healthier, build my endurance and strength, and to GET IN THOSE JEANS!  

Each month I will post my progress.  I have joined the gym and have been focusing my mind on healthier foods.  My eating habits have been a major hurdle in the past but I hope to overcome this issue before I turn 35.  I will not track my weight loss on this blog though. What I will do is post my progress in exercise, endurance, and how my clothes fit.



The next picture of these jeans will be taken on July 9, 2012.... on me!  Stay tuned....

(BTW... feel free to form a cheering section! I will make me feel all ooey gooey on the inside! LOL!)

2 comments:

  1. I def feel you sis not only will I cheer you on but if you want a partner I'm available :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I def need a partner cause I know its gonna get hard. When ya'll get settled, we'll come up with a schedule, k? And thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete