Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When It Rains... (#ROW80 update)

Life gets in the way sometimes.  When I say the statement "when it rains, it pours..." I always get a visual picture in my mind of the Morton salt girl.  The salt is life pouring down fast and unrelenting into my open wounds.  Things sort of get off track when you are trying to nurse your salt filled wounds.

I am a part of two (relatively) new online communities, #ROW80 and #300stepstogreatness, where I receive support and encouragement to continue to take steps toward completing my goals.  I have written and revised my writing goals (#ROW80) but I no longer feel bad when and if I fall a bit short.  This is because of the support I receive in these communities.

I've made a few decisions... I've decided to restart The Artist's Way from Week One because my artist is hurt from neglect and I just cannot have that.  I've decided to revise my writing goals and add working on The Artist's Way to the list.

I am proud of myself.  I have gotten my WIPs organized, made a visual display to assist. I have been writing twice per week.  I have been working on The Artist's Way. And I have been researching article writing.

So, I have to continue writing at least twice per week on at least one WIPs, continue the Artist's Way, and come up with a article topic and get started on that.

Well, until next time folks...

"Don't let the day-to-day get in your way today."- @thatwritingchic

No comments:

Post a Comment