Sunday, January 23, 2011

#ROW80 Check in (#4 for me...)

Well, folks, I feel great.  I have been working toward my writing goals and I no longer feel "left behind."  I have began to organize my WIPs and will be working on them in no time.  I changed my writing goal to writing at least two days per week on at least one WIP which fits into my work schedule.  I usually have two days off from work (some weeks three!).  I have also been researching freelance writing starting with www.annewayman.com but I have yet to come up with a topic on which to write for a sample article.  I tried my hand at an interview for an entertainment website a few months ago (http://www.blast4metv.net/BlastForMeTv/New_Artist_Spotlight.html) but  I need some pointers because I want to get into freelance writing on the regular basis.  All suggestions are welcomed.

I am excited again!  Stay encouraged!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're doing fine and setting goals that are reasonable for you. Keep up the good work!

    I wish I did know more about freelance writing, but I haven't a clue.

    ReplyDelete