Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1, 2010

Reality came and slapped me across the face with its pimp hand today. I am curious to see how reality's assault will effect my writing. I have been working on one of my many short stories lately but I wonder if I'll be able to focus long enough to see this piece through. My goal had been to have it completed and edited by the end of the year... only God knows if that'll happen. I'll have to remind myself of a few things, one of which is to breath, and another- to blog on December 31, 2010. Hopefully it will be a celebratory tale that I can toast to- the completion of a piece of writing, the healing of my face, heart, and ego from today's "Summer Assault", and a positive outlook for the year to come.
I'm sort of at a loss for words at the moment, hopefully its a temporary brain fart... (excuse me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment