Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yup! In the way....

I have a headache. I've been having headaches for some time now. I went to the doctor's today and she told me what I already knew: take your meds daily and stay hydrated. Headaches from high blood pressure will steer your focus from writing no matter how deep your desire. I keep telling myself that I must stay healthy... healthy body, healthy creative mind, right? Well, if my pressure is sky high, no creative flow for me. The stress doesn't help either. All I'm saying is, "I'm working on it." Every little bit counts. So if baby steps are what I have to take then baby steps there will be! Speaking of baby steps, I just had a thought: maybe I'll share some of my writing in my next blog..... who knows? Baby steps, Nee Nee, baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment